MY LOVED ONE
REFER A PATIENT
Save the Date! The Many Faces of Addiction 2014
The Many Faces of Addiction Symposium on October 1-2, 2014 at the Ontario Science Centre is recognized as one of Canada's leading addiction education events, and brings together thought leaders from across North America to share research and best practices around the treatment of addiction and mental health.Read More
Selecting the best treatment for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you may make. Here are some of the reasons that make Bellwood an excellent choice for addiction treatment:
- 30 Years of Experience
- Expert Addiction Specialists
- Your Own Multidisciplinary Team
- High Success Rates – Validated & Published in Scientific Journals
- 24-Hour Medical Care
- 97% of Bellwood Clients Would Recommend the Program
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing
- What is an addiction?
- What is the difference between an addiction and a habit?
- What are the signs of addiction?
- Why can’t addicts quit on their own?
- What are the risk factors for addiction?
- How do I choose which addiction treatment centre best suits my needs?
- How long should addiction treatment last?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Does treatment work?
Understanding Emotional Eating
We all deal with our emotions in different ways. One may seek refuge in a friend, while others may withdraw and seek sol...
I have a 34 year old son who is a recovering alcoholic. He is married with a baby daughter. He is over one year sober after attending the Bellwood program, graduating in March 2012. My wife and I, as well as our 38 year old married daughter, decided to attend Bellw...Read more...