MY LOVED ONE
REFER A PATIENT
Bellwood is Moving Locations!
We are thrilled to announce that Bellwood Health Services is moving to a NEW LOCATION in North Toronto come late September 2016.Read More
Selecting the best treatment for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you may make. Here are some of the reasons that make Bellwood an excellent choice for addiction treatment:
- 30 Years of Experience
- Expert Addiction Specialists
- Your Own Multidisciplinary Team
- High Success Rates – Validated & Published in Scientific Journals
- 24-Hour Medical Care
- 97% of Bellwood Clients Would Recommend the Program
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing
- What is an addiction?
- What is the difference between an addiction and a habit?
- What are the signs of addiction?
- Why can’t addicts quit on their own?
- What are the risk factors for addiction?
- How do I choose which addiction treatment centre best suits my needs?
- How long should addiction treatment last?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Does treatment work?
Tips to Return to Work Post-Addiction Treatment
How do you balance your job and new responsibilities towards recovery? For people who have just completed an inpatient s...
I have a 34 year old son who is a recovering alcoholic. He is married with a baby daughter. He is over one year sober after attending the Bellwood program, graduating in March 2012. My wife and I, as well as our 38 year old married daughter, decided to attend Bellw...Read more...