MY LOVED ONE
REFER A PATIENT
Introducing Phoenix Magazine Spring 2015
Bellwood and the Edgewood Health Network are pleased to introduce the inaugural issue of Phoenix, our new quarterly magazine that will bring you the science, the stories, the people behind addiction treatment, mental health, and life in recovery.Read More
Selecting the best treatment for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you may make. Here are some of the reasons that make Bellwood an excellent choice for addiction treatment:
- 30 Years of Experience
- Expert Addiction Specialists
- Your Own Multidisciplinary Team
- High Success Rates – Validated & Published in Scientific Journals
- 24-Hour Medical Care
- 97% of Bellwood Clients Would Recommend the Program
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing
- What is an addiction?
- What is the difference between an addiction and a habit?
- What are the signs of addiction?
- Why can’t addicts quit on their own?
- What are the risk factors for addiction?
- How do I choose which addiction treatment centre best suits my needs?
- How long should addiction treatment last?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Does treatment work?
Four Things You Need to Know About Fentanyl
Originally posted on The Path: The Edgewood Health Network Blog Fentanyl seems to be everywhere right now. It feels ...
I have a 34 year old son who is a recovering alcoholic. He is married with a baby daughter. He is over one year sober after attending the Bellwood program, graduating in March 2012. My wife and I, as well as our 38 year old married daughter, decided to attend Bellw...Read more...