MY LOVED ONE
REFER A PATIENT
Selecting the best treatment for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you may make. Here are some of the reasons that make Bellwood an excellent choice for addiction treatment:
- 30 Years of Experience
- Expert Addiction Specialists
- Your Own Multidisciplinary Team
- High Success Rates – Validated & Published in Scientific Journals
- 24-Hour Medical Care
- 97% of Bellwood Clients Would Recommend the Program
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing
Save the Date! The Many Faces of Addiction 2014
The Many Faces of Addiction Symposium on October 1-2, 2014 at the Ontario Science Centre is recognized as one of Canada's leading addiction education events, and brings together thought leaders from across North America to share research and best practices around the treatment of addiction and mental health.Read More
- What is an addiction?
- What is the difference between an addiction and a habit?
- What are the signs of addiction?
- Why can’t addicts quit on their own?
- What are the risk factors for addiction?
- How do I choose which addiction treatment centre best suits my needs?
- How long should addiction treatment last?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Does treatment work?
How Sugar Affects the Brain: Video Highlights Similar Effects Between Drugs & Sugar
Food is one of our primary sources of pleasure, and critical to our survival. In a healthy reward pathway of the brain, ...