MY LOVED ONE
REFER A PATIENT
Save the Date! Healing and Treating Trauma, Addictions and Related Disorders
The Edgewood Health Network is pleased to co-sponsor Canada's premiere psychotherapy conference for trauma and addictions with Jack Hirose and Associates.Read More
Selecting the best treatment for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you may make. Here are some of the reasons that make Bellwood an excellent choice for addiction treatment:
- 30 Years of Experience
- Expert Addiction Specialists
- Your Own Multidisciplinary Team
- High Success Rates – Validated & Published in Scientific Journals
- 24-Hour Medical Care
- 97% of Bellwood Clients Would Recommend the Program
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing
- What is an addiction?
- What is the difference between an addiction and a habit?
- What are the signs of addiction?
- Why can’t addicts quit on their own?
- What are the risk factors for addiction?
- How do I choose which addiction treatment centre best suits my needs?
- How long should addiction treatment last?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Does treatment work?
A Day in the Life of Bellwood – Part Two
Après Lunch to Lights Out Hopefully, you have had an opportunity to read part one of our blog, A Day in the Life of ...
I have a 34 year old son who is a recovering alcoholic. He is married with a baby daughter. He is over one year sober after attending the Bellwood program, graduating in March 2012. My wife and I, as well as our 38 year old married daughter, decided to attend Bellw...Read more...