- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site.
- We gather non-personally identifiable information regarding the use of our website. We aggregate and store this information for our own use as anonymous statistical user data. We use it to measure website traffic and website effectiveness, and to improve the content on the site. On occasion, the website will enable "cookies" to facilitate your transactions.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Bellwood personnel who need the information, e.g., to respond to a request.
All materials contained on this site is protected by Canadian copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of Bellwood Health Services Inc.
For questions or comments regarding this policy please contact us by E-mail.
Additional information about Canada's Privacy Act can be found here.