Addiction Treatment Programs For Healthcare Professionals
Getting the treatment you need
Working on the front lines of health care often means stress-filled days as you strive to meet the needs of as many people as possible in the face of limited resources. Sometimes the pressure can become overwhelming, leading to problematic behaviours such as dependence on drugs or alcohol. Bellwood’s Healthcare Professionals Recovery Program can help you:
- Understand the various facets of your addiction as they relate to your profession
- Overcome your problem
- Address your unique personal and workplace issues.
Our Healthcare Professionals Recovery Program also offers:
- Two primary care physicians assigned to each client
- Guidance and support in dealing with professional shame issues
- Help with issues such as the relatively easy access to drugs
- The strictest level of confidentiality
- A weekly Healthcare Professionals Support Group called the Caduceus Group
Getting you back to work
We understand how important your work is to you. That’s why our Healthcare Professionals Recovery Program can include a comprehensive work re-entry strategy developed specifically for you. With your consent and as appropriate, we will work with your employer and licensing board to determine any restrictions or adjustments in your job during your stages of recovery. We will also help your employer assess your readiness to resume safety-sensitive duties and ensure a stable reintegration into your working environment.
For more information about our Healthcare Professionals Recovery Program,
contact us today at 1-800-387-6198 or email us.