Treatment Programs Overview
Programs that treat the person, not just the problem
Bellwood offers a range of programs and services for individuals 19 years of age and older, and families struggling with addictions and mental health problems. Our team of highly experienced addiction treatment professionals uses a holistic approach that addresses the physical, psychological, spiritual and social aspects of health and recovery. By treating not just the problem but the person as a whole, we help our clients gain the strength and ability to make the healthy choices critical to overcoming their addiction.
A comprehensive range of programs
Bellwood offers a wide range of outpatient and residential treatment programs to address the problems of:
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug and prescription medication addiction
- Eating disorders
- Sexual addiction
- Problem gambling
- Concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/OSI and addiction
Treatment options include:
- A residential treatment program for Ontario residents with an alcohol addiction
- Out-of-Province individuals may be eligible for treatment in any of Bellwood’s programs through prior approval from their provincial Ministry of Health. Please contact us for more details.
FEE FOR SERVICE
- Outpatient and residential programs for alcohol and drug addictions, problematic sexual behaviour, eating disorders, problem gambling and concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/trauma and substance abuse are offered.
Success StoriesI knew I needed help desperately. My life was completely out of control and I was slowly dying from my alcohol abuse. I had become totally...
read more Before attending Bellwood, my life was a train wreck waiting to happen. I was drinking in excess every day and often having blackouts and not...
read more I was out of control....although I didn't know it at the time. A $200-$300 a day crack addict, I had to use just to get through the day. It was no longer...