Treatment Programs Overview
Programs that treat the person, not just the problem
Bellwood offers a range of programs and services for individuals 19 years of age and older, and families struggling with addictions and mental health problems. Our team of highly experienced addiction treatment professionals uses a holistic approach that addresses the physical, psychological, spiritual and social aspects of health and recovery. By treating not just the problem but the person as a whole, we help our clients gain the strength and ability to make the healthy choices critical to overcoming their addiction.
A comprehensive range of programs
Bellwood offers a wide range of outpatient and residential treatment programs to address the problems of:
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug and prescription medication addiction
- Eating disorders
- Sexual addiction
- Problem gambling
- Concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/OSI and addiction
Treatment options include:
- A residential treatment program for Ontario residents with an alcohol addiction
- Out-of-Province individuals may be eligible for treatment in any of Bellwood’s programs through prior approval from their provincial Ministry of Health. Please contact us for more details.
FEE FOR SERVICE
- Outpatient and residential programs for alcohol and drug addictions, problematic sexual behaviour, eating disorders, problem gambling and concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/trauma and substance abuse are offered.
Success StoriesTo list the essential and practical ways in which Bellwood and it’s highly professional staff contributed to my recovery is somewhat like recovery itself...
read more I was in a very unhealthy marriage. My husband was domineering, a bully, and controlling. As hard as I could, nothing very seemed good enough for him....
read more By the time I was finally ready to seek help, I was drinking first thing in the morning to combat the shakes and chase the hangover away. I was able to...