Treatment Programs Overview
Programs that treat the person, not just the problem
Bellwood offers a range of programs and services for individuals 19 years of age and older, and families struggling with addictions and mental health problems. Our team of highly experienced addiction treatment professionals uses a holistic approach that addresses the physical, psychological, spiritual and social aspects of health and recovery. By treating not just the problem but the person as a whole, we help our clients gain the strength and ability to make the healthy choices critical to overcoming their addiction.
A comprehensive range of programs
Bellwood offers a wide range of outpatient and residential treatment programs to address the problems of:
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Sexual addiction
- Problem gambling
- Concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/ trauma and substance abuse
Treatment options include:
- A residential treatment program for Ontario residents with an alcohol addiction
- Out-of-Province individuals may be eligible for treatment in any of Bellwood’s programs through prior approval from their provincial Ministry of Health. Please contact us for more details.
FEE FOR SERVICE
- Outpatient and residential programs for alcohol and drug addictions, problematic sexual behaviour, eating disorders, problem gambling and concurrent post traumatic stress disorder/trauma and substance abuse are offered.
Success StoriesLife as it was and living in the now ~By the time I was finally ready to seek help, I was drinking first thing in the morning to combat the shakes and chase...
read more Bellwood helped me build a foundation for the future ~To list the essential and practical ways in which Bellwood and it’s highly professional staff...
read more Once again a role model to my family~"Low self esteem combined with high work stress, a sense of personal failure and a heavy dose of intellectualization...